Saturday 21 July 2012

Stalker

Some people don't know how to let a grudge go..okay fine I suppose if someone had accidentally and I heavily stress the word accident because that's what it was purely accidental I might you know get a little psycho like this little fella...and while I'm attempting too be confessional that accident was very traumatic on me it was scary with a large country fried chicken portion off guilt..a high speed lizard bullet charging out of a dark corner what did you expect hugs and kisses I did what every irrational human being does who watches far too many horror movies throws sharp objects first then runs screaming out the room looking for more irrational beings too share in the mayhem.

Well in my defence you obviously didn't need the tail to survive since you're still living and stalking my bathroom window everynight...you look good by the way plastered to the glass channelling your inner serial killer.  Sincerely your tail hacker I'm so fucking glad your small and all your friends are too.


No comments:

Post a Comment