Thursday 19 July 2012

Eat'n'Go

Restaurant dinning experience is not about the atmosphere or the cuisine for me its always about the no cleaning up...very rarely I have a great dinning experience I mostly settle for not turning my stomach into the riverdance extravagancer tap dancing its way out of my arse.

So we went for chinese I've sworn off indian after the great mount vesuvius tragedy discovering I can vomit through my nose is still a painful disturbing moment...that could require therapy or copious amounts of alcohol before I attempt to enter an indian restaurant.

Well I was very hungry my mouth turned into a slip and slide it was a tasty slurp fest..even managed to throw in a sugary sticky toffee pudding with ice cream it was all perfect until I sat back then it began the rumbling slow churning of the food in my stomach like a washing machine..well long story short my arse called shotgun on the toilet the minute we pulled into the drive and I spent another night on a date with the toilet all this quality time we're spending am engagement looks promising..at least I know he can take the whole families shit.


No comments:

Post a Comment