Thursday 19 July 2012

Chocolate Party

I consider anyone who doesn't like chocolate with extreme suspicion and place them high on my terror suspect list and invading aliens posing as humans list..the latter list is mostly populated with reality tv celebrities whom I lovingly call fame wanking whores.

Been gradually topping up my sugar levels with jaffa cakes not just plain orange jaffa cakes...but strawberry flavoured jaffa cakes they also come in cherry flavour the wonders of human ingenuity..wonder how long it took them to spice up the jaffa cake did they try every flavour known to man but only strawberry and cherry were tasty enough to market...or maybe I haven't scoured the supermarket shelves properly somewhere out there..there's more flavours off jaffa cakes I just have to believe.



No comments:

Post a Comment