Saturday 29 September 2012

Out of Power

Well luckily my phone battery lasts longer than my laptop otherwise I would truly have nothing to do except you know talk with friends and family I ignore in favour of less meaningful relationships with complete strangers...but its not really a relationship is it its more of a I don't know a causalships we relate and disclose far more of ourself rapidly and with eagerness then we do with the ones we love and know buts its never that deep..strangers are more akin too free therapists we need them in our lives to hear us but not to judge or hold us hostage with our own thoughts and feelings.

We want the people who love and like us to continue doing so...so we hide pieces off ourself we think are ugly or are wrong maintaining little white lies is instinctual fueled by fear and self esteem the lower the self esteem the bigger the lies and the bigger the pieces we have to hide when they get big we start getting creative decorating and accessorising.

I guess if I was a fully functioning human rather than just a dysfunctional one with great acting ability because lying is an art form...I would'nt spend so much off my time online or maybe I just have really boring friends and family...a bit of both probably but mostly I think online on the internet the possibilities is endless there is no limit to how far you can travel and the awkwardness of reality is lessened with the ability to reinvent yourself into infinity....that part I like especially when I'm feeling blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment